Create delicious French fries, snacks and meals that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. With the FryAir you can fry nearly anything… and fast!
In 3 easy steps you can enjoy a healthy new way to cook in minutes with no mess! Simply place the food, fresh or frozen, into the FryAir oven, set the timer and press start. It’s that easy! It almost sounds too good to be true; that is, until you’ve tried it! Start cooking with your FryAir today and enjoy an oil-free meal in no time!
What’s in the basic FryAir package?
- FryAir Oven
- Tongs for lifting hot food out of the FryAir
- Baking Cage – Use the baking cage to cook French fries, wedges, roasted root veg, prawns or any other foods that require constant turning to achieve even cooking.
- Rack – The rack can be used in either the high or low position depending on how close you need the food to be to the heat source. The low rack is best for foods that require longer cooking while the high rack is good for quicker cooking foods such as chicken wings, pizza and prawns.
- Rotisserie Set – Use for roasting your favourite meats evenly by rotisserie.
Free Deluxe Accessory Package – Promotion only!
- Skewer Rack – 10 prong kebab wheel perfect for BBQ kebabs all year round
- Flat Rack – designed for fish and flat meats and great for toasting bread (uses rotisserie pole)
- 24cm Oven Tray – great for pasta, potatoes etc
- 24cm Steamer Tray – for steaming vegetables, fish etc
Steamed Vegetables – Use the FRYAIR to steam vegetables. Set the timer to 5-8 minutes to steam vegetables at 200 degrees using the high rack.
Pizza – Make delicious pizzas at home with your new FRYAIR. Set the timer to 15-20 minutes and cook at 200 degrees using the high rack.
Steak – The FRYAIR Oil-Less Fryer can also cook steaks. Set the timer to 12-16 minutes to cook steak at 190 degrees using the high rack.
Chicken Wings – Make tasty chicken wings in a matter of minutes. Cook for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees using the baking cage/High rack and the baking tray.
Steamed Fish – Prepare a variety of different seafood dishes using the FRYAIR. Set the timer to 15-20 minutes and cook at 230 degrees using the high rack and steamer.
French Fries – Make delicious french fries with your FRYAIR. Cook fries for 20-25 minutes at 230 degrees using the baking cage.
Roast Chicken – Enjoy healthy roast chicken dishes without grease or oil. Just set the timer to 25-30 minutes and cook at 200 degrees using the fork or low rack.